The Lighthouse of Broward is the pre-eminent resource for the visually impaired community.
To provide specialized rehabilitation and collaborative healthcare solutions that enhance the independence, productivity, and dignity of children and adults who are blind or visually impaired.
Our values are the guiding principles for how we conduct our work and interact with others.
At the Lighthouse of Broward we believe that we must always:
- Treat clients with dignity while promoting independence.
- Provide high quality and innovative services resulting in positive outcomes.
- Encourage collaboration between clients, staff, and partners to think outside the box and feel safe to communicate ideas.
- Strive to enhance public awareness and promote our value to the community.
- Sustain and reinvest in our mission and communities by wisely managing human, natural, and material resources.